Wednesday, April 16, 2008

my significant other

Today is my first blog after so long.I've been blogging before for a very long time but it never really last that long because i get bored and stuck up pretty fast.Today im gonna write about my 3 significant others . It's about my 3 cousins...(yes including you Amilia).

All of us are going through a new phase in our own lives right now.Me and Aleen are married..and she's pregnant right now.Basha is busy busy busy preparing for her upcoming wedding this 31st may..and Amy is busy with her new job and new place to get use to things properly.We are all so busy with our own lives that we are growing apart.I send them an 'sms' last week why are we growing futher apart.only 1 replied back.And i got to know today that my sms was misunderstood.The truth is the sms is defining myself too.I too got no time to sms so often or even call or even give you guys a visit.So i am so wrong too,myself.

I notice that we humans receive something from someone but our views on that something varies among each other.We don't see things the way like others do.We all have our own conclusion and interpretation on that something from that someone.Most of the time,we process the message according to our mood.We are humans.Sometimes we get so depressed and down,sometimes we get so lonely,sometimes we are lack of love,sometimes we feel like crying for nothing...etc. We humans are so fragile.We have our own problems and sometimes we need others to be with us to support us mentally and emotionally.But certain people simply keep their problems so deep in their heart that nobody will know their little secret.See..everything in this life about choices of variety.We can never be the same as others eventhough they are your significant other.

All i wanted to say here is i miss you guys so much.Im sorry if im a pusher.What im saying doesn't have to be the same thing that you're interpreting.We are all different in our own way and style.But maybe the variety of us unite us all in the end.Last but not least i <3 you my significant others.Thank you for being with me all the while.

No comments: